domingo, 12 de junio de 2011

She confessed her love to me, then she vanished on the breeze , trying to hold on to that was just impossible. She was more than beautiful, closer to etherial  with a kind of down to earth flavorClose my eyes, it's three in the afternoon, then i realize that she's really gone for good. Anybody seen my baby? anybody seen her around? love has gone and made me blind. i've looked but i just can't find, she has gotten lost in the crowd! I was flippin' magazines in that place on mercer street, when i thought i spotted her getting on a motor bike, looking rather lady like, didn't she just give me a wave?  Salty tearsit's three in the afternoon, has she disappeared. is she really gone for good? Anybody seen my baby? anybody seen her around? Lost, lost and never found! I must have called her a thousand times! Sometimes i think she's just in my imagination, she's lost in the crowd.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario